Please follow the 4Bs while in the library
- Be respectful.
- Be responsible.
- Be safe.
- Be an ally.
Cragmont books are for everyone, please keep them in good shape.
- Keep pets, food, and liquids away from library materials.
- Place books in a safe place.
- Do not repair damaged books at home, Ms. Jackie can help instead!
- Lost or damaged books can be replaced or paid for. Please email Ms. Jackie for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kindergartners check out one book each week. Books are due the following week.
- First - Fifth grade students can check out two books a week. Books are due the following week.
- Students can renew books if no one else is waiting to read that book.
- If a student has two books overdue, they may put a book on hold.